Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much does the c-west replica front lip usually go for??? i was searching online and found it as low as 65 dollars and im thinking that its too good to be true because I always thought they were much more than that. Can i trust it at a price this low? The site is www.islandmotorsports.com and they are located in westminister. :confused: i want my lips but i don't want some cheap stuff

·
Registered
670 Posts
You have to keep in mind that IT is replica.
Depend on how and where it is produced and made, there is little difference on quality but most of them are fiberglass so...
I have full kit but it was $370+shipping.
I think lip kit go bet. $300-$400 shipped.
Knowing these, $65+shipping for just front lip sound like a good deal.
But again, replicas are replicas. You cant expect much out of it.
If you dont want some "cheap stuff", then go for authentic.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
The shipping is going to be ass rape.. I was going to order there but it ends up in the 100's...

best is to find someone private to sell it for 100 bucks.. or ebay for 100?..

·
Registered
471 Posts
65 bucks is a decent price
people are always selling them on this forum for around that price
i got mine for 65 also and it worked fine

·
what?
1,246 Posts
streetsyler sells them for 135 shipped for the front lip and 200 for the side shipped

or if u get the whole package it comes out to really cheap!

i was planning on getting the cwest front lip and side and some other rear because i dont like the 2 fins

·
Registered
670 Posts
yeah, I agree with you sorin.
c-west rear lip in 2 fins is ugly.
Thus I got OEM rear lip.
Works for me.
c-west full front, sides , OEM rear lip = 100% satisfaction

8,021 Posts
rsx-s4me said:
How much does the c-west replica front lip usually go for??? i was searching online and found it as low as 65 dollars and im thinking that its too good to be true because I always thought they were much more than that. Can i trust it at a price this low? The site is www.islandmotorsports.com and they are located in westminister. :confused: i want my lips but i don't want some cheap stuff
Island Motorsports are very reliable people. Their prices arent sometimes the best, but they go to the extra step to help you out. Theyre located on I believe Orangethorpe and Knott which is in the city of Buena Park.

I stop by there often and even if I find a better price, as long as its pretty close, Ill purchase it from there.

·
Registered
183 Posts
rsx2369: did you already pay for the kit?

I ordered mine two weeks now, they charged my creditcard when i place my order. Phasenine should've wait until they ship out the parts before charging someone! I think my cc bill will come before the parts, if so i might file a complaint to the mastercard. No one at phasenine will give a straight answer. Sorry for ranting!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I got my C West lip kit from Streetstyler.com . shipping was quick, product was great, and i only paid 360 shipped.

·
Banned
2,698 Posts
rsx-s4me said:
Hey man...65 is a good price, plus its close enough to go pick it up. I was gonna buy my lip from them before I decided to get a full kit. In my experience though, your better off to get the real thing cause it will firt correctly (usually). My sideskirts dont exactly fit properly cause i went for a cheaper set, but now i wish id paid an extra 100 for the better ones...oh well, live and learn! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
yeah i laready paid for my kit, the front only came in not the sides. I have no lcue what to do, its going on three months now with no side skirts, i dont know what to do..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts