Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
is addicted to success
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought these for my S2000 but without seat rails and brackets. I changed my mind and don't want to deal with waiting for the brackets to be custom fabbed to fit my car so I am selling. Rails and sliders for a Civic or Teg should be easy to find.

These are 100% REAL and genuine. Seats are stamped and stickered with authentic serial numbers.

Used only for a few months by previous owner - no rips/tears/stains of any kind. 9 out of 10 condition.

These seats go for $700 or more brand new for ONE seat. I'm looking for a quick sale so the lowest I will take is $1000. Buyer pays shipping.

PM me if interested. Would like sold by this weekend. I am located in the Tampa, FL area.

- The Spectacle

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
If I was to get these where would I get the rails and brackets?? Aren't these for dc2??
these seats will work in just about any sports car, they arent meant for any specific car and they arent the jdm dc2 seats that come in the type r. Looks more like the dc5 type r seats.

·
Kid Sensation
251 Posts
i believe these are the US version of the DC2/EK9 seats. The honda seats are referred to as teh SRII's, while these are SRD's. Same shape and design, but wider for a US sized person. A buddy of mine has them in his accord, very very comfy

·
is addicted to success
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I was to get these where would I get the rails and brackets?? Aren't these for dc2??
Rails can be bought from just about any online dealer. Wedge Engineering also makes custom rails and sliders for just about any vehicle. To put these in my S2K I was looking at $400 and I can justify. I'll sell these and get my stock seats refilled and recovered before I do that.

BUY!

·
is addicted to success
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can get you quotes on shipping based on your zip. When this was shipped to me, it was only like $250-$300 via DHL.

If you have any questions please PM me with your phone number or I will give you mine and we can discuss any details.

Still for sale, please buy. I need coilovers for my Yaris. Or Kpro for my S2k. lol

·
Registered
839 Posts
do you mind selling only 1 seat?
how much will it cost shipped to 91755?
im want to change my driver seat.. :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts