Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering parting out my 2002 ABP Type-S and I'm located in So Cal. but I'm wondering if this is gonna be to big of a pain in the neck to deal with. Would I be better off just selling the car as is? Anybody have any suggestions?

the location of damage is the rear bumper and passenger side rear 3 quarter panel and the front bumper is shot as well.

help?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to but I'm not confident in my ability to take apart the car haha.

but the prospect of more money might be motivation enough.

·
PSHH
2,190 Posts
In for drivers side fender. Pm me with price SHIPPED if you do sell. I won't be checking this thread so reply in PM :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how difficult is it to part out a car?

any idea how long it takes most people to get rid of the parts?

·
PSHH
2,190 Posts
i would guess it depends on your prices. people are always needing parts but its highly unlikely to be able to sell every single item.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I will send you money ASAP for BOTH fenders AND BOTH fender-liners. If you need more details, I can PM them to you. I can also send you money for the front seat belts at the same time. You are going to get good money doing this... post pictures of you car (as many as possible) and just let people tell you what they want from pictures.

Let me know your price for both fenders + fender liners shipped to 43081 (the fender liner is the part on the underside of the fenders, stops water and stuff from getting up in the engine area).

PM me if you want more info, I'll send you a PM as well to catch your attention because I need these parts and am looking to move quickly...

I hope you part out!

·
Si-> Type S-> R Type-> MR
3,100 Posts
Yeah I would say part out is the way to go I mean if the engine and tranny are still good you should be able to part out most of the easy stuff and still make some cash. There are always people needing parts especially on trade in's so putting back to stock is needed and buying stock parts from the dealership is like getting violated :thumbsdow

·
Registered
638 Posts
Yahh he's right... let me send you some money for some parts man!

·
Registered
13 Posts
if u decide to part out. i'm interested in your steering wheel complete w/ airbag. if it's in good condition. i could pick it up, cod... let me know. thanks!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Part it already! You haven't even officially done it yet or created a thread for it and you've already got a few buyers...!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Come on man let's get this rollin! People wanting to give you their money!

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
waiting for ur answer Im local so I can go anytime and my get my stuff and pay you

·
Registered
638 Posts
Plz part... money sitting here for you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts