Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I have is a very well taken care of 2002 Acura RSX Type-S. The maintenance has been immaculate on this car and has been kept up to date. I am selling the car due to me needing a much bigger car for work. If you are not local I am more than willing to trail this car to you in a non-enclosed trailer.

Keep in mind, this is a 13 year old car.

Here are some parts that's been recently replaced:

155K; water pump replaced
185k: tie rod ends and radiator were replaced
190k: AC condenser replaced
193k: front brake caliper, brake pads and spark plugs were replaced
197: new tires, A-spec suspension, Exedy OEM replacement clutch, clutch master and slave cylinder, rear main seal
207k: new front control arm bushings and engine mounts
211k: sea foamed
211k: changed transmission fluid to Honda MTF
212k: replaced primary and secondary o2 sensor

Exterior mods: 7/10
OEM A-spec lip kit
OEM 05-06 type S decklid spoiler
Depo black housing headlights
OZ Superleggera wheels, 17x7 +45
215/45R17 tires with a lot of life left on them

Suspension:
A-Spec suspension
Front LCA bushings replaced with Hardrace rubber bushings
Thicker front and rear OEM Honda sway bars and upgraded end links

Interior: 8.5/10
Kenwood Excelon head unit and Polk speakers (Bose parts removed)
MTEC shift kit (bushings, springs), MOMO shift knob and boot
New tint put on less than 400 miles ago
Momo shift knob and boot
OEM all season floor mats
05-06 type S leather seats in great shape

Drivetrain:
Exedy OEM clutch
VibraTechnics engine mounts
Mishimoto radiator and fans

The bads:
this is all from the previous owner. Someone bumped into the car in a parking lot so there is a line across the rear quarter, it is not that noticeable in person, the pictures makes it seem worse than what it is.
the rear bumper someone tapped the rear and left a mark. No structural damage to rear as you can see
1 missing center cap
½ quart consumption every 5k miles per previous owner, I have not noticed any since my ownership. This is typical for k20's so I don't see it being a big deal

Pictures do not do the car justice and you really need to check it out in person. Motor pulls strong, excellent shape for its age. Ignore the oil spill on the valve cover, my brother is a noob.

This has the original motor and transmission, don't let the miles fool you as it is still a very strong motor. It currently sits at 214651k, again original motor everything. I didn't go buy a cluster to fool ya, its original. The maintenance on the car is good for the next 100k or so minus your typical oil change. I haven't had any issues with it to date. Lot of highway miles and I took this on many road trips since I've owned it. Its been on several 500 mile each way and also a 1200 mile road trip since my ownership. The A/C blows cold, the heater is hot. I am asking $6000 or best offer. Taking serious offers only. I will not respond to low ball offers. Do not waste my time or yours. Clean title in hand.

If you need this towed to you, I can tow it to you at $1.30 per mile from my zip code for the first 1000 miles, anything over that it'll be $1.65. my towing fee and a $1000 deposit must be made, neither of which are refundable. If you want to have me hold the vehicle, I'll hold it for $500 for the time frame we settled, again not refundable. No test drive unless I have cash in hand

Text 4798028809

Car

Rims

Seats

1 - 1 of 1 Posts