Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I recently purchased my 02 RSX with 30K miles on it. I have ran the crap out of the car since i bought it. I think i hear noises but i may be paranoid. Please view attachment, its a small movie and will hopefully give you an idea of what im talking abuot. Please note, that i raced tonight and this thing is running in close quarters (My garage!!!) Please be honest, if you think its something then i will bring it up to the service tech at my next oil change. Or anything else you hear that may sound funny please let me know. I just noticed my hood rattles when it idles... what do i tighten to fix that?

Should i start driving nicer? When does Vtec kick in? I dont want to f my ride up after having it for a week.

Help... im worried. :nervous:

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what i mean by running it "hard" shifting at redline, redlining to the point of kicking in the revlimiter. etc... sometimes if im going into a turn or not paying attention i let the thing go WAY past when im suppost to shift. I cant believe that vtec kicks in that low... oh well. Its a base.

·
i like pie
42 Posts
something sounds like its lrattling around when you rev it to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.