Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Loc: San Diego, CA

Update: Price lowered to $7000 OBO

Clean Title, A/C ice cold, Maintenance Records on hand, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Smoke free, Pet free, Title in hand, Passed Smog within past 90 Days with Certification on hand, Very clean interior, Well maintained.

I am the 2nd owner of this vehicle. It was purchased from BMW trade-in lot 3 years ago, and has been kept in excellent condition. Oil has been changed every 3k miles with full synthetic (mostly Royal Purple). Never redlined, rarely pushed the car. I put only 91-octane gas since day one of ownership. It is 99% stock as far as I know. The 1% is for the shifter nob, which was replaced by the previous owner.

This is an amazingly fun car to drive because of its high revs. Also the hatchback plus putting the backseats down allows for a surprisingly spacious amount of cargo room despite the car's small size. I am reluctant to part with it but we have a baby now so a 2-door is just impractical. I am asking for $6999. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah now that I look at the pics, forgot to mention that I did get window tints, 26-27% all the way around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts