1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Florida Miami Area

Asking $12k

Email me if you have any questions. [email protected]
Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic Oil every 3K miles.
No door dents.
Paint is Flawless
Im the original owner bought in 2002
Volk 18" Rims and on Ground Controls (I have all OEM parts)
Engine has Cold Air Intake.
New Front Floor Mats.
Has Small Dent on Hood from highway.

I need to sell quick as Im expecting another baby and I need the money to put down on a four door.

email [email protected]
cell 786-564-1302

Thanks Guys.

·
Slip Into My Candyland
63 Posts
Okay, so I can't get pm's yet b/c I'm a new member on here...

Are you interested in a trade+cash for your car..

I've got the perfect "baby mobile" that I'm trying to sell right now..

A 99' Chevy Tahoe, Fully loaded(everything except 4X4) Heated leather, good paint(with a key mark on passenger side that happened before I got the truck and a few minor dings from daily driving),stock alloy rims, front and rear AC control..

Truck's mechanically sound with 5.7 Vortec V8 that get's good gas mileage for the big v8...It's got a 135XXX miles...It's been very well taken care of, it was my grandfather's "company" vehicle, meaning he drove it to and from work(a 10 mile distance) and 1 trip a year to NC..Oil changes every 3000 just recently had a tune up, and brakes replaced...I've had the truck for about 2 years now, and there's no sense in a 20 year old driving a Huge SUV..lol But it's been a great truck for me, it's just time for a change..

And I gotta get a Type S and make it faster than my b/f's...lol

anyways let me kno

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i would also consider a trade..ive got an 03 SE-R SpecV...4 door...still a fun car and 4 doors for the family...im also a new member so if u could email me @ [email protected] or hit me up on aim - Hbeezy1611 that'd be awesome.

the only downfall..its a long drive to texas / or to miami. etc.

Sorry people the only car that Im willing to trade for is a 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan and unless anyone can beat 3% under invoice for that G then Cash is the only thing I will do.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Is this vehicle flashed? How long have you had it, no more than 2 years correct...

i kid you not, i think this vehicle was the one i was going to purchase from a kid who got an S2k and sold this rsx... he sold it from under me, so instead i got a prelude, i could be wrong but hey now you know my life story ha, feeeeel for me

Deric

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is this vehicle flashed? How long have you had it, no more than 2 years correct...

i kid you not, i think this vehicle was the one i was going to purchase from a kid who got an S2k and sold this rsx... he sold it from under me, so instead i got a prelude, i could be wrong but hey now you know my life story ha, feeeeel for me

Deric

No Im actually the original owner. I bought from Rick Case Acura in October of 2002. This is the first time I put it up for sale.

The car is not flashed. Its pretty much stock except for the CAI, coilovers and Rims.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts