Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lost in L.A.
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Acura RSX type S for sale (Desert Silver Metallic)
243,xxx miles Original Owner. Maintenance records included.

Engine still good and car can drive - but the vehicle is not in a legally drivable condition. Hood latch broke while I was on the freeway and damaged windshield. I did manage to drive the car home with the broken windshield and roof.

Original owner. Fixed the A/C in 2019. I saved the RSX's complete maintenance records. The TypeS engine worked great, Ialways used synthetic oil since I got the car in 2002. Car and I lived in California (mostly socal) the whole time.

I'm located in Orange County, California. $1250.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2002 Acura RSX type S for sale (Desert Silver Metallic)
243,xxx miles Original Owner. Maintenance records included.

Engine still good and car can drive - but the vehicle is not in a legally drivable condition. Hood latch broke while I was on the freeway and damaged windshield. I did manage to drive the car home with the broken windshield and roof.

Original owner. Fixed the A/C in 2019. I saved the RSX's complete maintenance records. The TypeS engine worked great, Ialways used synthetic oil since I got the car in 2002. Car and I lived in California (mostly socal) the whole time.

I'm located in Orange County, California. $1250.
Hi I’m interested, can you message me?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't send a PM yet but am in S. Orange County and ready to purchase as a project for my son and I. Let me know if something changes on your end....sevenonefour 681 twentysevenforty or respond here. Could pick up tonight. Thanks!

·
Registered
2002 Acura RSX Base
10 Posts
Recently scooped my base one up for $2500, and she needs work. This is a steal, whoever gets this car is really lucky. Hell, if i lived near, i would buy it in a heartbeat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts