Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Finally some progress. Engine bay is slowly coming along. ABS was deleted this weekend using the kit DeiviDC5 from IG sells.

Also some interior progress. PCI seat brackets came. Got around to installing 1 of the Zeta’s (left the other out so I have some room to tinker). PLM X-Bar was finally installed, and installed the rear seat delete I bought off a semi local friend.

Hoping to have it on the road by the end of the month.

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

New:

- DeiviDC5 ABS Delete
- Paint matched engine bay respray
- Powdercoated Candy Red Valve Cover
- KTuned Upper Water Neck
- Downstar Intake Manifold Hardware
- Downstar Valve Cover Hardware
- Powdercoated Skunk2 Ultra Wrinkle Black
- Powdercoated IC Piping, Strut Bar, Intake in Heavy Silver Flake
- Powdercoated Various Brackets in Satin Black
- KTuned Side Mount Pulley
- KMotor AN Fuel Line
- Precision Works Race Spec Shifter Cables/Billet Trans Bracket
- KTuned 90mm Throttle Body (Revised with IACV Port)
- Comp Turbo Blanket
- Various Wire Tucking
- KTuned Oil Cap
- KTuned Shorty Throttle Cable

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Almost 99%? Give yourself some credit man, don't stop there. If you bothered to do all those other percents, knock out that last one!

Seriously, that bay's looking beautiful though. Proper progress in making it your own.

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Almost 99%? Give yourself some credit man, don't stop there. If you bothered to do all those other percents, knock out that last one!

Seriously, that bay's looking beautiful though. Proper progress in making it your own.
I just need to finish wiring the Kenwood reverse camera, and reinstall the center console. The rest is back together finally.

Whats the battery set up--looks great
Battery is in the trunk where the spare tire normally is. Previous owner had some cheap looking jumper cover up there so I had a aluminum terminal jumper plate made and powdercoated wrinkle black.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Fuck bro i need to hire you to come through to Allentown and help me tuck a few things in my engine bay. That battery relocation, abs module relocation looks so clean! :fistbump:

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The final project before the attempted fire up next weekend. I refinished the Brembo’s in gloss black (as well as the OEM rear calipers), and I added 88 Rotors CSR Rotors (J hook style) all around. Also the front needed extended wheel studs so 55mm length studs were installed. Finally 6MM spacers were used for the front to clear the caliper.

The wheel spoke to caliper clearance is nice and tight with a 2-3mm clearance.

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
IT RUNS. After a whole year of updating and cleaning the car up it fired last night. It’s idling a hair high at 1,100rpms, but I’m trying to correct it through KPRO. No idle surge at the moment, so I’m not leaning towards a leak.

In the spring will be tucked AC, Top1 Rear Diffuser, Vented Hood, and probably CR Kiwami’s. The RPF1’s are nice, but not so much my speed.

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
How much money you got on the turbo setup alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It came on the car. I’ve seen comparable setups with fuel systems go for 2.5k.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts