Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Acura RSX Type-S. 94,000 miles. Recent maintenance: new alternator, new battery, new IAC, new secondary o2 sensor. Car was recently aligned. Tires have 5,000 miles on them. Artic Blue pearl paint in great condition with OEM A-Spec body kit (front lip, sides, and rear diffuser). Recently replaced suspension with struts/springs from a 2006 Type-S. Leather interior in great shape as well. CD player with Bluetooth, iPod hook-up, and aux input. UPDATES: Car also has all wiring in place to hook up an outboard amplifier (power, ground, RCA's, and remote turn on). Only modifications to car are Injen CAI converted to SRI, and Skunk2 exhaust with silencer.

Car is located in Belgrade, MT. Will help buyer with shipping arrangements. Can more than likely deliver to Bay Area and/or Seattle area.

KBB = $9950, NADA = $10,150. Car priced at $9250 OBO.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I would recommend buying some of that spray on engine cleaner and hose that puppy off...will make it look brand new. That dust is a bummer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Already done, cuzzo. Had to wait to get a chunk of time where I could let the engine bay air dry. Finally happened this afternoon. Engine? Clean.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Already done, cuzzo. Had to wait to get a chunk of time where I could let the engine bay air dry. Finally happened this afternoon. Engine? Clean.
Good stuff, man. The rest of the car is beautiful, that's why I suggested it. Now it's the complete package.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you sir. She is a pretty clean RSX. Honestly, this car is one year older, and has 60,000 more miles than my last car had... and it is JUST as clean.

·
Only Takes One...
3,280 Posts
plain and simple. i'd buy it. glws !

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm very interested if it has a clean title. I live fairly close to Seattle. Could you take some more pics of the interior and the undercarriage?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
VIN PM'd.

I am leaving Thursday for Burlington, WA (60 miles north of Seattle). I will be in Washington from June 3rd-June 9th.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts