Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a baby on the way, it's time for my fiancee to get an SUV and sell her coupe. Its white, and completely bone stock. It's in excellent condition and we have always put synthetic oil and premium gas since purchasing it from Sunset Honda in June 2005. We purchased it with 20,000 miles on the clock and in two years she has only put about 14k on it. It has exactly 33,904 miles as of April 13th 2007. It has also been garaged for the past year. She only drives it a couple miles to work everyday and that's it. It's never even seen LA traffic, and rarely leaves Atascadero, CA. We use my WRX to drive everywhere. Kelly Blue Book lists it at private party around 18k, but I'll entertain any offer. Please email me with any questions! [email protected]

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
With a baby on the way, it's time for my fiancee to get an SUV and sell her coupe. Its white, and completely bone stock. It's in excellent condition and we have always put synthetic oil and premium gas since purchasing it from Sunset Honda in June 2005. We purchased it with 20,000 miles on the clock and in two years she has only put about 14k on it. It has exactly 33,904 miles as of April 13th 2007. It has also been garaged for the past year. She only drives it a couple miles to work everyday and that's it. It's never even seen LA traffic, and rarely leaves Atascadero, CA. We use my WRX to drive everywhere. Kelly Blue Book lists it at private party around 18k, but I'll entertain any offer. Please email me with any questions! [email protected]
A more realistic asking price would be around 14,000. But good luck with the sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.