Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,been around for a year now,and my project is nearing completion,so time for a show- off thread.I bought the car in a salvage auction,thinking i would fix it up for my son,who is a new driver.When I got the car it had no front end other than the buddy club hood.It also had the red honda emblem on the hatch,I thought they sent me the wrong car.Upon doing some research I realized I had the right car,but I also realized that this was not the right car for a new driver,well at least not my new driver.I was thinking of flipping the car,but its appeal started to grow on me.It didnt take long before I got the bug.Being a liscenced tech for over 25 years,Ive done a lot of cars for a lot of people,this time it was my turn.The rebuild turned into a restoration,everything was gone through including new coilovers,clutch,timing chain and related parts.I was lucky that I had a good starting point as the car already had a bunch of goodies from a previous owner who is also a crsx member.As far as the damage goes,it was an easy fix as it was mostly replacing parts and a little massaging of the rad supportThe worst part was getting the airbag system working as everything was missing,and the wiring was all butchered..Thanks to those who keep this sight up and running,all I ever wanted to know about the rsx is right here..Anyways time for pics.
[/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

·
ARC Magic FTW
4,987 Posts
Damn the car looks so clean

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice job! Dont see that hood too often. What are your plans for it now since it already came with a bunch of stuff?
THe bunch of stuff is on the car.Car came with the wheels(repainted),fujitsubo exhaust, mugen sides,rear wing,stereo,alarm,remote start,cai,to name a few.Future plans may include k-pro,but eventually I will give the car to my son,so kind of hesitant to make it much quicker.

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
clean and very nice looking, that engine bay is nice too.

i like the hood, you don't see too many of those

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
awesome, nice to see that it passed from one crsx owner to another. the car can continue its life on the road with new ownership and new parts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts