Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SSM crew
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a 2004 Acura Rsx 5-speed manual transmission.This will fit 02-04 base/type-s,02-05 Honda Civic Si and some crv’s

It’s in great condition with only 73k on it.The main shaft was fitted with new bearings because they had some noise. I swapped it out for a 6-speed and has been sitting in my closet for 8 years. I kept it as a backup,(these tranny’s are hard to find in my area) I recently sold the car and have no use for it.Will also fit 05-06 Rsx but the vss sensors are different from what I remember.Shifts great with no issues.Local pick-up only! Location is southern Maine. I will drive up to an 1 1/2 from my location if you pay for my fuel.
Serious Buyers Only

$500 O.B.O
View attachment 565312

·
SSM crew
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I may consider shipping if it does not sell within a couple of weeks,need to find some sturdy packaging.Anybody have any recommendations that have shipped one of these trannys before?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great gearbox. My father had a similar one. I wrote an essay about this brand of cars in college and the installation of a collinval. The service helped me with this essaywriter.org . The guys from the development team understand even if the machine, if you are also a student this site will be to your liking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Selling a 2004 Acura Rsx 5-speed manual transmission.This will fit 02-04 base/type-s,02-05 Honda Civic Si and some crv’s

It’s in great condition with only 73k on it and main shaft bearings were replaced.I swapped it out for a 6-speed and has been sitting in my closet for 8 years. I kept it as a backup but recently sold the car.Will also fit 05-06 Rsx but the vss sensors are different from what I remember.Shifts great with no issues.Local pick-up only! Location is southern Maine. I will drive up to an 1 1/2 from my location if you pay for my fuel.
Serious Buyers Only

$500 O.B.O
View attachment 565312
Still have this I need a back up transmission for my 02

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great gearbox, but for me manual gearboxes are a thing of the past. Now I give preference only to the Automatic transmission. Many will say that I'm wrong, but ... that's your business. I wrote an essay on this topic, went through a lot of information and professional essay writing service EssayService and WritePaper helped me write my papers. Thanks to their help, I ended up with a great essay.
There can be a lot of controversy on this topic, but I think that the most important thing is that the ride is comfortable.

·
Registered
1 Posts

It’s in great condition with only 73k on it.The main shaft was fitted with new bearings because they had some noise. I swapped it out for a 6-speed and has been sitting in my closet for 8 years. I kept it as a backup,(these tranny’s are hard to find in my area) I recently sold the car and have no use for it.Will also fit 05-06 Rsx but the vss sensors are different from what I remember.Shifts great with no issues.Local pick-up only! Location is southern Maine. I will drive up to an 1 1/2 from my location if you pay for my fuel.
Serious Buyers Only

$500 O.B.O
View attachment 565312
Good day bro I know I’m months late but do you happen to still have this gearbox

1 - 8 of 8 Posts