5 lug swap, rims, side skirts and trim around radio are gone

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
63 Posts
How much for the driver side front windshield side garnish?? For clarification this is #5 in this parts diagram:

http://www.hondapartscheap.com/oem-part/honda/civic-hatchback-parts/2003/si/5-speed-manual/body-air-conditioning/front-windshield/garnish-assy-l-fr-windshield-side/73162-s5s-e01

It is the black plastic molding on the side of the windshield. I would only be interested if you can take this off without breaking the inner tabs.. Mine are snapped from taking it off the wrong way :p Lemme know please or PM me, shipping to 60148.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much for the driver side front windshield side garnish?? For clarification this is #5 in this parts diagram:

http://www.hondapartscheap.com/oem-part/honda/civic-hatchback-parts/2003/si/5-speed-manual/body-air-conditioning/front-windshield/garnish-assy-l-fr-windshield-side/73162-s5s-e01

It is the black plastic molding on the side of the windshield. I would only be interested if you can take this off without breaking the inner tabs.. Mine are snapped from taking it off the wrong way :p Lemme know please or PM me, shipping to 60148.
If I can get it off without breaking it I will take like 10 plus shipping for the pair.
Whats the trick in getting them off before I try ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bumpers and tag

Front and rear bumper, left fender, rear plate holder, shipped Miami FL 33166?
the part in the opening on the front bumper a couple are broke the little bar like parts, the rear has a scrape in it about 6 inches long and half inch wide , the plate holder is mint let me know if your interested and Ill get shipping quotes.

·
Registered
94 Posts
the part in the opening on the front bumper a couple are broke the little bar like parts, the rear has a scrape in it about 6 inches long and half inch wide , the plate holder is mint let me know if your interested and Ill get shipping quotes.
Ok, tell me the total price.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Chassis harness or the engine harness?
the chassis harness the one that goes to the abs and the head lights ac and all that junk, i have an 02 though im not sure if they are the same i dont care if you cut it at the firewall i can splice it into mine my car was in a wreck before i got it and im trying to fix the harness let me know man im very interested

1 - 20 of 113 Posts