Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please forgive the watermark on each of the pictures. I’m still using a trial version of the program.

Thought I would create a new thread for my car. I was debating on either keeping my lip kit or buying a mugen one. I decided to keep the chargspeed replica and fill in the two holes that come with the front lip. I also picked up a set of 17inch RSX-S wheels. I’m planning on buying a replica mugen hood in the near future and a pair of retrofits from RSX-CT on my oem lights.

Good, bad or indifferent, let me know what you guys think. Jason.

·
:)
15,563 Posts
looks hot! center caps!?

Reactions: jason12

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
The part that bugs me about the kit and it really shows in your pics, it doesn't look uniform with the car. At all. It looks like it's fat and sticking out all over the place. The Front lip is actually pretty good, the rear lip is hideous. The whole kit doesn't seem to have any flow to it from the front to the side and to the rear.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The part that bugs me about the kit and it really shows in your pics, it doesn't look uniform with the car. At all. It looks like it's fat and sticking out all over the place. The Front lip is actually pretty good, the rear lip is hideous. The whole kit doesn't seem to have any flow to it from the front to the side and to the rear.
I agree to a point. The only thing Im not fond of is the rear, but its not enough for me to remove it. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Oh. And that avatar of yours is disturbing.:p

·
Schrodinger's handywork:
1,990 Posts
Agree with the lip kit being a little to aggresive. However, ur ride is clean. Please just dont ruin it by putting a high winged spoiler! Loving the projecters.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks clean :thumbsup:

Those headlights give it an 05+ look.

And is it me or does the front look lower than the rear?

Thanks everyone for all the comments.

mode360, your right about the front being a little lower than the rear. The drop isn’t uniform for both the front and the back. I personally feel that the rear needs to be lowered slightly. Ill eventually man up and buy a set of coilovers.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts