Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NO BUMPERS NO FENDER NO GRILLS NO HEADLIGHT NO BUMPERLIGHTS NO STEERING WHEELS NO SKIRTS NO EXHAUST, No after market rear wing

Purchased this to fix and enjoy after I totalled my 03. Now I have a baby on the way and need it gone. SUV here I come.

Complete partout. Everything is available.
Located in S. Florida.
Will ship anything.
Please pm me for prices.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I want your vent shades. Only if they are the weathertech or the jdm replicas
Centercaps

·
Registered
76 Posts
looking for prices on the rear spoiler, and the rear bumper lights (red), amber corners, and is the transmission available also? im in 21078

·
Potatos are delicious
801 Posts
I need the sun visors, and throw me a price on the rear wing and rear bumper. 87508 is where it needs to be shipped.

And do you have the interior hatch cover?

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys I will be back home in two days. I will get better pics of the car

·
Registered
90 Posts
Side skirts, red H's, drivers side windshield gutter rubber thing, the rear plastic strut covers that go in the trunk, axleback, the inside hood release latch, and interior hatch cover if you still have that. I can handle all shipping through work, so if you can box them up, I can email you a label and arrange a pickup from FedEx.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I need a few misc. interior bits which I will take pics of so you know what referring to and PM the info to you.

·
Registered
207 Posts
how is your drivers side door? i need one with out panel or side mirror or w/o window... il take the window and i would go down there take it off myself or pick it up. lmk or pm me price...

·
Registered
11 Posts
how is your drivers side door? i need one with out panel or side mirror or w/o window... il take the window and i would go down there take it off myself or pick it up. lmk or pm me price...
i wouldnt mind taking the side mirror from the driver side. how much for this?

oh and wing? shipped to 90703

pm'd

1 - 20 of 496 Posts