Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Looks like a good deal. Pretty low miles for a car that old. Try to knock it down to under $18k.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Go for it man!

Even with the extra warranty... mine's certified used! Read up on the warranty and stuff, it's already paid for itself in my case.

nice color choice too. Go take a look at it in person. If you don't go, I may have to :p

·
Registered
307 Posts
Im not bragging but im just trying to help you out... i paid 16,600 for my 04 type s and it had 29k miles on it... so see if you can get yours knocked down a bit. nothing at all wrong with my car except for a few minor scratches

·
i love beer
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I went up there and there was a lot of scratches, dings and some rattles in the windshield. The leather was not in great shape but the drivers seat had a big scuff on it. Besides all this the car was great.

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
I went up there and there was a lot of scratches, dings and some rattles in the windshield. The leather was not in great shape but the drivers seat had a big scuff on it. Besides all this the car was great.
ehhhh... get him down to ~17 out the door i'd buy it then

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
How much do you think I can bring that price down?
I hope so, that is high if you ask me, I would think 16 - 17 even would sound better to me.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
given the damage you saw I'd say NO.

I got mine at acura columbus (AWESOME place!) with 57K for ~14.5 (give or take 500 I dont remember exactly lol). They had one that was Maroon (dont remember the "official color" rodondo red or something...) that had like 30something K on it for $1000 more (~$15K). I went with mine cause I wanted a splooge colored car... but both were in immaculate condition in and out and were 2-2.5K less than what you are looking at. (both were certified used too)

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
When I got my car u would think it was brand new.. no scratches at all no dents or anything.. fucking mint condition.. im in canada tho and I got it for
17,700 USD and it had 18k miles on it.. not a bad deal id say

1 - 20 of 44 Posts