NEW STATE INSPECTIONS 3/08

Additional Information:
Tint VA STATE LEGAL %35 all around
Lowered 1.3 w/ Eibach prokit
RS*R Exhaust
Titanium Lthr Interior
Cargo Cover
6spkr BOSE RADIO w 6cd indash changer and 8"sub in spare
Aspec Lip on front cracked took it off still available. Also have stock black lip and sideskirts.
04+ Civic SI rims.
90% tread
1 yr/10k miles left on warrenty
All Oil Changes and Service done at HALL ACURA all records available
Pictures:

·
She dirty
2,741 Posts
pics of tricia would definitly help this sale... pics or ban

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
rSx KinGz-!;13116697 said:
+1 for the ugliest damn rsx i've seen........:giggitygiggity: :giggitygiggity: bro what did u do to it??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: whathappened to the type-s rimes?? bodykit's color is so way off --

:rotfl: its a she.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
+1 for the ugliest damn rsx i've seen........ bro what did u do to it??? ugly stock rims whathappened to the type-s rimes?? bodykit's color is so way off --

And that rice'd out pc. in your avatar is supposed to cute? :rotfl: apc headlights, taillights, same kit as mine? minus the fake +ings front. Base model AUTOMATIC!!! :rotfl: gtfo...next.

·
s2k-t0pdown.3.cr3w-s2k
730 Posts
well since its my first car i did nothing to it at all and bought it for 5grand.... come again please when u find a better deal on a 100% perfect working everything is fine car.... and even with my "RICED" out rsx... still looks better than your junkyard thrown together, home depot white spray paint for the kit....
later trailer trashy girl - and everyone else requestings pics - please dont... ugly girls is a no need for anyone to see

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bought the car for 5k and selling it for 10k? thnx i'll let everyone on your post know about it. Maybe your name should be RiCE KiNgZ <--- w/ a Z ...cause yer from the hood. :rofl: oh and thnx for the ups.

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
+1 for the ugliest damn rsx i've seen........ bro what did u do to it??? ugly stock rims whathappened to the type-s rimes?? bodykit's color is so way off --
Your an idiot.

The car is stock. The only "body" kit is the cwests rear and sideskirts add ons. Funny coming from a guy who has a FULL bodykit...

Edit - after searching for your car, not only is your car a base auto, it's riced and and fucking ugly...not to mention you have the same cwest rear add ons!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shakehead

1 - 20 of 56 Posts