Year:2004
Make:Acura
Model:Other
Mileage: M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:2.0L I4
Trim:Type S
2004 Acura RSX Type S with 195k miles. Clean title with no accident. All maintenance up to date with no leaks, dash lights, etc. AC blows cold. Exterior paint is still glossy, and the interior is in a good condition considering the mileage with no ripped or cracked leather seats. Engine oil changed every 3-5k miles with Mobil1 Synthetic. Everything works and following is a list of few maintenance/repair items performed during my ownership.

-Aug 2019: New AC including condenser fan, compressor, dryer, etc. (162k)
-Jan 2020: New radiator (170k)
-Apr 2020: New OEM A-Spec suspension (springs & shocks)
-May 2020: New Wilwood brake kit with stainless brake lines
-Nov 2020: New NGK Iridium spark plugs (182k)
-Apr 2021: New clutch (Exedy) with a lightweight flywheel, Acura transmission fluids and mount
-May 2021: New tires (215/45ZR17 General G-Max all season) and alignment with used 05+ OEM 17” type S wheels (hard to find).

Other items include ball joints (152k), OEM tie-rod end, valve gasket, PCV valve, used OEM headlights, serpentine belt, etc. Previous owner also mentioned that timing chain has been replaced for preventive maintenance.

Minor modifications including Pioneer touch screen CD player (Bluetooth capability), DC Sports intake, front strut bar, custom 1320 Perf Fab muffler (sounds stock), Strut King aluminum pedals, JDM fog lamps, JDM side markers and Skunk2 weighted shift knob. All stock parts will come with the vehicle.

Needs some work or attention:
-New clutch needs some getting used to. Biting point is pretty low compared to stock. Not sure how to adjust the engagement point.
-Brake pulsation. Fairly new brakes with plenty pads but feeling pulsation. Did not have time to look for anything sticking. Stock brakes do come with the car.
-Oil consumption. Every 3k miles is okay but need to add oil if driving over 3k. This is very common issue which you can search online.
-There are numerous dings, some dents and scratches.
-Sway bar link. Driver side sway bar end link is broken. I do have new OEM end links (driver & passenger).
-Spare tire tie down bolt. Purchased shorter one by mistake.
-Rear cargo cover. New one would be nice.

This was my commuter vehicle, and I believe I am the 4th owner of this vehicle. I needed a 4-door wagon which I purchased recently so this car needs to go. There are other parts coming with the car including A-spec front lip, type-R rear lip, etc.
Asking price is $4,500 firm. Located in Boyds, MD 20841
Serious inquiries only. Please PM or txt me @ (three0one-9eight0-seven30seven) with any questions. Thanks for looking.