Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be getting rid of my 2005 350Z for $36,000. It currently has 22,XXX miles on it. As far as modifications go, I have the Greddy Twin Turbo setup which ran me $8,000, 20" TSW rims and wheels with less than 200 miles on them, that ran me close to $2,400, and a carbon creations oem spoiler and that was $400. I bought the car for $27,00. So, I'm just trying to break somewhat even. Let me know if anyones interested. I'll get a old pic of the car up here soon. Lates.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
no offense dude... but once of the bad parts of modding a car is you lose money. You can't sell a car for what you paid + cost of modifications.... without taking into account depreciation, and the lack of safety/warranty that a modified car (especially F/I) offers. Lower the price... subsantially.

·
www.teamsolo.net
148 Posts
36 grand buys you a brand new track edition WITH WARRANTY:D

your best bet would be to part the car out ... sell it privately or take it to carmax.. and then sell the turbo and everything else on my350z.com forums and get someone to buy your turbo kit locally.. :thumbsup:

you wont break even.. but you'll make something close enough..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Most people who post once and never post on it there thread again usually pans out to be a scam. How long have you been on the internet not to know these things so in return you are the moron.
Most people come back on and defend there car or drop the price.
No email
No phone number
And new to the forum

Like myself:laughing:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts