Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was looking to get a new clutch for my car. Do all discs have 24 teeth or is there different numbers? Also is the input shaft one diameter/length if so can I get the size info?i need to know before I get a clutch.

·
Registered
not very much faster than an FRS
121 Posts
I recommend Exedy part # KHC10, I put one in a few days ago to replace a broken clutch and it's been running great. Feels better than it ever did. Available on Rockauto at .

I believe both the base model and the type-S have a 24 spline input shaft. Are you just trying to get a friction disc?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recommend Exedy part # KHC10, I put one in a few days ago to replace a broken clutch and it's been running great. Feels better than it ever did. Available on Rockauto at .

I believe both the base model and the type-S have a 24 spline input shaft. Are you just trying to get a friction disc?
[/QUO i was going to replace everything. With a kit.

·
Registered
not very much faster than an FRS
121 Posts
Just get an exedy kit on rockauto then. Don't mess around with m-pact or any noname brand, I thought my m-pact was pretty good until a piece of the pressure plate broke off and got stuck in the clutch face

1 - 5 of 5 Posts