220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Acura RSX Type-S Only $14,000 Slightly Modded, Very Nice Must See

2005 RSX Type-S: Asking Price $14,000

with only 24500 miles

Mods:

Apexi N1- full cat-back exhaust
Injen Cold Air Intake (ClubRSX Edition)
Tein S. Tech Lowering Springs ( 1.5' front, 1.7' rear drop)
Brand New Nitto Neo Gen Tires (has like 2 miles on them) just installed..
Also Have A Hondata Heat Shield (Not Installed)
tinted rear windows and rear windsheild

PICS LINK ----------> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2634486

Up for grabs is a 2005 Acura Rsx-s. The car runs very smooth and strong. Has a very low reserve.I bought this car in 2005 and the car had 11k on it when i bought it. It handles very nice on turns and has a very nice sound to it due to the cold air intake and the exhaust. The car was never smoked in and i took really good care of it. Changed the oil every 3500 - 4000 thousand miles with either synthetic or synthetic blend.

The reason im selling this car is i just had sergery done to my left foot and cant drive the car for like 7 weeks. I can only drive an auto right now. I would have kept the car but i need something to drive right now. So the car is just sitting in my drive way and dont want to pay insurance on it for nothing.. Also like a month ago i backed into something on my car and has this little tear on the rear bumper could probably be repaired and needed repaint it. pic in link above.. Not to bad.

This vehicle was involved in an accedint and resulted in a salvage title.. I bought it off the dealer and had it professionally repaired at IK Auto Body. And now is a Rebuilt tile. The damage was on the left side i had to buy a new door, fender, and side skirt, and the roof had some dents in it which was fixed... The engine was not touched from the accedent and runs very nice and smooth..

If You need anymore pics or have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
fyi, you will find it easier to sell the closer you return it to stock form

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
not only will you make more money the majority of the people dont like to buy modified cars

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well its smarter for them to buy it modded and then they can sell the mods and make some money if they want to put it back to stock.. ill give the stock parts with the car ...

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
bump for a clean car....

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
well its smarter for them to buy it modded and then they can sell the mods and make some money if they want to put it back to stock.. ill give the stock parts with the car ...
no...mods more often then not mean the person drove it hard. Why would you want to buy someone else's problems. If you have the stock parts for the car your best bet is to return it to as close to stock as you can get and sell the aftermarket parts here. You will actually end up getting less money for a modded car vs. a stock one. Not to mention the extra money you will make selling your aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i cant put it back to stock right now cause im kind of a handicap for a while had sergery on my foot and cant drive a car for like 5-7 weeks. and it has to go cause im not working and dont want to pay insurance on it for nothing ... Its a really nice car runs smooth ...

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
its also an R title car. mods or no mods, its worth much less then a clean titled car. good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
right, i wasnt putting your car down. im just saying with or with out mods.... doesn't make a difference with everyone telling you to part it out. i wish ya luck.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts