1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
i-vtec... do you?
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$12,500 VERY, VERY FIRM.
Kbb Values it at $15k

MY CAR-First Owner
2005 Civic Si(EP3)- 37Kmiles(Daily Driven)

Vin: Available upon request.. Mods will be provided with a VIN tommorow morning.

Mods
Performance
Neuspeed Race Springs
Buddy Club Short Shifter
AEM Cold Air Intake(red)
DC shorty Headers
Megan Racing Testpipe
HKS High Power exhaust

DIY BLING
Black RSX wheels
Wrapped with 205 50 R16 Kumho Ecsta AST

Exterior
6000k HID Conversion(Techone??)
IS300 Hyperwhite Tag Lights
JDM Red H's
JDM Side Marker
Spoon Oil & Radiator Cap
Spoon Resv.

Sound
10" JL W6v2(Q-Logic Box)
Rockford Fosgate Amp
1.5 Farad Cap.

Stock Parts Included:
OEM Grill
OEM Sunroof Visor
OEM Splash Guards
OEM Wheels
OEM Springs
OEM I/H/E

THE BAD
-The vehicle has been in a couple of fender benders. Nothing too bad. First accident was a hit and run. Front bumper, headlight and radiator was replaced. Second accident Headlight cracked and was replaced. Third I was hit from the rear and rear bumper was replaced. Fourth, front bumper and both headlight were replaced. All repairs were done by Hendrick Collision. All repairs were paid for by the opposing insurance company,except for the hit and run,(due to the fact that i was not at fault in any of these), therefor all history will be shown on Carfax.com. Car runs perfectly fine it just has some history to it. The main reason why im asking only $12.5k for is because of its history. Even though its not anything big, it still has records.
-Antenna is bent due to carwash.
-RSX wheels could use some more clear coat.
-If you buy it, i might come up to your doorstep to let me drive it every once in a while :tongue1:.

Pics

Stock Wheels

High Res. Pics

Front View

Side View

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.