Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 magnesium metallic type S for sale. Selling due to the need for a 4 door car.
This car has been well taken care of and never autox or raced. There are 21,000 miles on the odometer. 30% tint all around with lifetime warranty. Tein H spring (equal to A-spec or mugen drop ~1''). At the moment it also has dcrh and injen CAI. I have all the stock parts and will be switching them back on in a few weeks unless someone wants them. Car still smells new and the leather is in near perfect condition.

Price is $18,500.

Email- [email protected] if more info is needed or wanted. I will try to check for Q's, but I work alot and don't get to much time anymore for CRSX.

Attachments

Reactions: ABPRSX

·
Registered
713 Posts
i wish i had MM.... bump for you... u said u've never raced ur car, but u have a DC RH & CAI... sounds hard to believe

·
Registered
2,504 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wish i had MM.... bump for you... u said u've never raced ur car, but u have a DC RH & CAI... sounds hard to believe
Why would that mean its been raced. I drive it to work and back home. I don't autox and taking a nearly stock type S down the drag strip does not sound exciting to me, its not race car by any means.

·
CNN's smart ass 'lil bro
3,005 Posts
It's a race even if you gun it by yourself lol

GL on the sale

1 - 16 of 16 Posts