Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PRICING, CRSX MEMBERS ONLY!!! $14,000 OBO

Im selling my 2006 rsx type-s supercharged acura. Im selling because im to start a family and this just wouldn't be practical . I am the second owner of this beautiful machine.Very, VERY well maintrained since the day i got it in 2007 with 42000 miles on it. it currently has 75000 miles on it, engine oil changed every 3500 miles on it with mobil 5w30. Tranny oil changed with honda green label tranny oil every other oil change. its been in one accedent since i have owned it and nothing prior to that. my wife backed into it about a year ago resulting in very minor damage (which is non existent. i have done all of the work on this car myself, i am very very paticular with my things and escpecially with this car. i always parked away from cart corrals and other cars and other potential hazards when it was driven . on to the mods:

jackson racing supercharger w/ 3.0 pulley
fujita CAI
buddy club race header
apexi N1 exhaust
hondata k-pro
Aem ego air/fuel gauge
Do-luck vtec indicator
Rc 750 cc injectors
cusco oil catch can
full innovative motor mounts 65A
tanabe sustec pro type II coilovers
em2 front sway bar
25mm k-day hubcentric front wheel spacers.
password jdm window visors
carbon creation carbon fiber hood
color matched mugen front lip
aerocatch hood latch
corsport hood spacer
Skunk2 20th anniversary weighted shift knob
Comptech short shifter
CRSX shift boot
a-spec spoiler
autometer ultralight II boost gauge
kenwwod stereo with ipod hook up
takata harnesses
cusco b-pillar bars
special edtion cusco b-pillar bar (before they went to thier signiture blu color)
authentic mugen rear mid bar
jdm rotor and hawk brake pads
CRSX yellow fogs w/ phillips hd1 bulbs
mishimoto radiator and fans w/ mugen radiator cap
Authentic mugen front,rear, and sides
Takata tow strap
Mpc bumper quick release
Rota circuit 10's 17"' w/ Dunlop direzza star specs(%85 tread left)
Drop engineering lugs
extra set of brand new floor mats. almost all of stock
Mild harness tuck
I'm sure there are other things that I'm forgetting, I will also throw in my HP mini laptop that has my magnesium tuned calibrations and with kpro loaded on it to data log.
I still have a lot of stock parts and stock wheels and tires.

NEW PRICING, CRSX MEMBERS ONLY!!! $15,000 OBO

i am a member of clubrsx.com handle- kay20tilldeath. feel free to pm me on there or check out my showoff threads. I'm asking $15,000 OBO.it is worth every penny, so SO MUCH time and effort has gone into this car, i have sacrficed alot to have it, maintain it, and i am sacraficing even more to sell it. its always been garaged kept, and waxed every 6 months and clay barrd every year. I can assure you this car has been babied. never dropped into gear, always rev matched. never taken to the drag strip. all parts are in like new condiotion. i have no problem with obviously coming to look at it BUT, i do have a problem with non serious buyers. will not give joy rides. more than happy to do a compression test in person with you i have all of the tools, but i promise you it will read 210 psi in all 4. This build was geared towards reasonable performance while being reliable as possible. please call me or email me or PM me with questions along with more info/pics. thank you for looking. phone-513-5one9-eghit one seven five

SHOW OFF THREAD:http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=859792

MORE PICS HERE: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4804838172.html

image.jpg

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
Can vouch for the cleanliness of the car and the owner being a good dude. Sorry to see it go but understand, GLWS!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts