Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated 17 November 2020

Unless otherwise stated, everything came from a 2006 rsx type s with mileage varying from 117k miles to 130k miles.

-moog front lower control arms with super pro caster adjust bushings pressed in (realized after i got everything together that the balljoint holes were too small) based on what I’ve read, i believe these are for the 02-04 type s and 05-06 base. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. I’d like to get $250 for them, never used.

-rare discontinued comptech engineering titanium front strut bar. Another learning curve for me. I didn’t know 02-04 strut bar was different from 05-06. For 2002-2004 type s only. Beautiful piece, and I’m still mad it doesn’t fit. $250 firm. Hanging on my wall otherwise.

-oem 06 type s suspension. Springs and Shocks, rears don’t have top hats. $100

-oem spare wheel/tire never used $50

-Oem rear control arms

-oem rear camber arms

-oem starter $50

-oem intake $30

-brand new never used oem Honda third brake light $25

-used powder coated purple coil cover. Unsure what brand, got it in a trade. Could use a good polishing $20

That’s about all i can think of that i have. I’ll keep this updated the best I can. Lmk if you need additional pics or need something I didn’t post. I might have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump will be added some more parts soon.

·
mex edition steve
5,133 Posts
where you located

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill take the starter, how much would shipping be?
I can do $65 shipped. Pretty sure it’s missing the plug. If i remember right, i snipped it to swap out the Jdm one. But I’d have to double check.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still selling things? Do you still have the lower control arms? Pics?
Yea still have them. I’ll send you some in a few minutes.

Sorry all, just bought my first house, working and going to school full time. It’s been chaotic to say the least.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts