Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Select Automotive
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were my backup set of wheels that I had when I had my RSX, but I already sold it so now these are just laying around in my garage. 3 wheels are in perfect condition but just one has a few curb marks on them, but they arent deep and any wheel shop and have it redone for you or for a deposit, I can get my local guy to do it for an extra $100. They are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2's with 90% tread in the fronts and 70% in the rear. So the tires are still very meaty. Tire size is also oem size which is 215/45/17.
I'm asking for $500 picked up in Houston TX.
Shipping would be up to the buyer if they need it shipped.

Link for price of tires:
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/ti...tmn=Pilot+Exalto+PE2&postalCodeSelected=77450

Pics:

only wheel with curb marks:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
if you're willing to part out let me know. I need 2 shipped to 08816.

·
Select Automotive
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would be looking to just trade straight up. Mine for yours.
I doubt anyone would trade straight up for Si wheels for type-s wheels. And I'm looking for cash only unless you happen to have a set of 16' Work RSZ-R's in 5 X 114.3 lug pattern with an offset of +35 or lower in gunmetal (with cash on my side of course). That's the only trade im looking for. And im not parting out the wheels unless I for sure have confirmed buyers with deposits put in.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
if you'll let em go for 550 shipped to 08816, i'll be all over it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
if you're willing to part out let me know. I need 2 shipped to 08816.
i'm not sure if you are willing to part out but i need 2 also. So if you sell me 2 and this guy the other 2 than you are all set.

I'll pay $225 shipped to 11727

pm me please.... Money ready for sale

1 - 20 of 22 Posts