Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2006 Auto RSX! anyone have any ideas for first mods? everything is stocked.Tryna get some goodies for this rsx

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
In addition to the above, get window louvers, those plastic vents from your local auto parts store, 20” wheels, and cut your exhaust off just before the cat. You’ll be taking everyone to gapplebee’s.

·
Registered
109 Posts
In addition to the above, get window louvers, those plastic vents from your local auto parts store, 20” wheels, and cut your exhaust off just before the cat. You’ll be taking everyone to gapplebee’s.
Cant forget about fake side scoops on fenders and hood as well adds 20-40hp and stickerbomb the shit out of one fender then rust up the other one and drop it hella low with stupid camber and cant forget to hella stretch the tires on a 9-10" wide rim 20" or bigger. Yes please for the love of God and straight pipe that bitch. Put stickers on entire back glass. More like what not to do. Just drive it as is for a least a year save up for maintenance first before you waste money. Do what you want but don't ever do a cold air intake on a daily you will hydrolock the motor. Just my opinion its your car do what you want with your money and car but this forum has everything you need it has all been done before just use the search bar and research it and look up things watch YouTube videos everything has already been done to these cars they are 14-15 years old.

·
Registered
638 Posts
And also the because race car license plate frame

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bro, i didnt see the "Auto" in your post as I must be blind, but in all reality, save your money and do not mod the Auto RSX... Trust me on this one. Its not worth it. The trans cannot hold much power and without a reflash the mods wont do anything anyway. And any power mods you do will be super limited as the K20A3 in stock NA form is super limited. Get a Type S or a Manual RSX if you want to mod a Dc5.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts