·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling Babied 2006 RSX TYPE-S VBP. Never raced or abused

CAR HAS BEEN GARAGED SINCE DAY ONE

EDIT: I am 41 Years old and drove it like the geezer I am

IM me on Yahoo as madvid239
Can be seen in Durham NC or will meet a reasonable distance - Serious Inquiries only

Car has 15K miles almost all Highway between Durham and Fayetteville (Interstate) - Oil Changes every 3500 Miles
Interior is excellent
Added Injen CAI at 5K
Just Added Greddy Evo2 a Month ago
Added DCRH yesterday

If it doesnt sell here... we are going full race

Has Slight Curb Rash on Front Right Wheel and Right front fender needs slight repair (cant even notice unless you look for it) due to Friend rubbing against concrete barrier when backing into an unload area.

Hate to part with and have considered garaging for the year I am down.

Front Struts replaced under warranty for known popping issue - since then no more noise.

Asking $19500 OBO The Cost of the Injen CAI and Greddy Evo2 Easily offsets the Body Work.

Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value Shows:
Condition Value
Excellent $22,260
Good $20,945
Fair $19,225

Here is a pic Before GREDDY EVO 2 was added I will add more including closeups of damage - I took to Genters performance (BEST Body Shop in Fayetteville) and the wheel can prolly be repaired but the body damage will be about $500

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice car...

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
See Above
The work could probably easily done by the guys i have met on here
. Only part i see needs replacing is the inner fenderwell and that can actually just be reset in place asnd trimmed.

I appreciate you guys taking the time to look at this awesome car. I bought it new off the car carrier after waiting 6 months for a NBP.

Any questions IM me on Yahoo as madvid239. I stand behind this car 100% and will answer an questions you may have

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh and a further bonus. the car includes a a cutom made adjustable laptop stand that connects and removes only using the right front passenger inner seat mount bolt. Took over 100 hours to make and works flawlessly

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pics of scratch on fender please.:thumbsup:
Scratches are on inner lip of front wheel housng. You can easily drop he whole front bumper cover assy and fix. I had t do it to instal the CAI and it was like 8 clips and some carefull massaging. Yiuu are getting a deal on a solid car with $ 1000 of any modders consensus on first improvements. All you have to do is add a Hondata IMG and reflash and you are maing close to 200+ RWHP

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow that scratch is pretty nasty on the fender.
Hence the discount. It looks worse then it is cause it is on the plastic bumper cover and was scraped against brick. This is a $500 fix as i said in an earlier post and I have discounted the car $1500.

I think this is an excellent price for a Garage kept car with low miles and 1K worth of add-ons

1 - 20 of 25 Posts