Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Information regarding the 2008 Labor Day Event BBQ is as follows:

Date:

Labor Day Weekend
Sunday - August 31, 2008

Markham Park

Time:
1:00 - 6:00

We have Pavilion number 2 and 3 reserved.

Than
ks to Kevin for the graphic

There are being organized third party:

Pembroke Pines Area

Coral Springs Area

Kendal Area

BBQ & Food Details

As usual, we will be having a BBQ consisting of burgers, all the condiments, chips, drinks.

In order to be eligible to for the above BBQ Food, snacks, and Condiments, please PayPal $5 to [email protected]

Prepay for the food, and paypaling the $5 is preferred so we can estamate on how much food to cook. However, we will also be collecting it at the event.

We will only be BBQ'ing from 1-3. The grill gets turned off at 3.

We will be selling FHC stickers, and possible shirts if I can get another batch made.

Anyone revving their cars, burning out, flooring their cars in and out the meet locations, or etc.. Will be asked to leave the event and even baned from FHC - depending on the infractions. Just because you like your exhaust, VTEC crossover, and blow off valve - doesn't mean everyone else does. Neither does it give us a good image.

Pics from our previous events:

See all you there.

And thanks for those that made this event possible.

·
i luv sparkling wiggles
2,517 Posts
more then likely... in. lol

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
yea more than likely i will be there

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
I'll be there if weather's good. now I remember the forum I last signed up on and made 5 posts, FloridaHondaCrew.com

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
to far for me guys maybe next time

·
Rub a Dub Dub!!!
3,452 Posts
i got me, chris and niko rolling through the meet, thats 3 dc5's accounted for, we're probably gonna wait for some more dc5's to come through and make it a good roll

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
well I told lots of hondas at the friday show to come by. shud make atleast 10 more come thru

·
Rub a Dub Dub!!!
3,452 Posts
so who'se going to this

so far i got
me, and 4 other dc5's to roll through with me, let me know who'se all up to meet prior to this

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
thinking of going..... It's either that or stay home & work on the DC4 < axles/tie rods/rear sway bar & lower control arms >

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
work on it early and get someone to roll out in that too...?

·
Rub a Dub Dub!!!
3,452 Posts
yo spade you going out there? can use another dc5, so far its gonna pre-meet around 11:30 in the muvico plaza, whats up Rey, haven't seen you in ages bro, hows the fam?

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
I'll be there probly early, not at the muvico plaza tho, sorry. I have a stupid "group project" with 2 jackasses and I'll be at the weston library at that time.

·
Rub a Dub Dub!!!
3,452 Posts
oh alright

1 - 20 of 86 Posts