Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Scarlett makes me happy
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow thats sick.... and I love every curve on its body... the wwheels look like 05+ type-S wheels but so much doper!
Yeah, these wheels were optional on the 430 scuderia spider and I hope that they carry over to this new model as standard.

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
damnit, beat me to it

absolutely drop-dead GORGEOUS design and spectical of engineering. One of the best produced engines to date at well over 120 hp per liter NA and the first rear-mid engine to use direct injection. I was really surprised with it's ECU which handles the differential, skid traction control, and ABS all at once, all while giving it an amazing improvement in longitudinal accleration over the 430. I'm still curious to hear any hybrid plans. I'm not really a big fan of them, but I'm curious to see what Ferrari could develop with the idea.

I think I jizzed in my pants a bit

·
CRSX Financial Planner
1,372 Posts
I like the body of the F430 better for some reason. I think this looks too bubbly, sorta like the child of the Enzo and a Mitsubishi Eclipse. Maybe the F430 will start going down a little in price and Ill be abe to afford one in 20 or so years :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.