Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright. Show of people taking their car to the match tour in march? So far i'm the only one with a dc5 in stf. Come on folks, where are the racing dc5's at?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it was the SCCA match tour for solo. I was in STF class. Got beat by the mini's, fits, and mazda 3 hatchbacks. Even putting in a good clean run on day 2, the ol dc5 gave me all she had and just wasn't enough to keep up with the pros. maybe in 5 years ill go back and redeem the dc5 and its great potential if driven properly.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i've peformed various mods... so I am not sure what class I am even in this year.... last year I competed in G STOCK.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I basically read the rules for STF and build the car to that spec. Few more
mods such as lightweight battery, good set of sway bars, and so weight reduction mods would max out my rsx in STF. I sadly have the 2nd gear falling out under heavy decel. I loose soo much time on track bc of that crap. My buddy has a eg hatch w/ k20 swap. He has replaced 2nd and 3rd gear. I have a feeling ill be doing the same. He races in SMF.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's already over. It was at South Georgia motorsports park in adel ga. Dixie region scca hosted the event for the scca. My club and i host an auto-x every month in middle GA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts