Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VID!!!!20lbs!! jsut installd St2 SRT-4

heres the vid, i no its "just a neon" as all of u put it but i put it in the boost section for a particular reason, i wanted to no wat u guys with the cybernation kits think. i in no way want to flaim any one, i just want to know wat some of u guys with the turbo rsx's think and if u think i can hang with yall now.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDUxODk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

ps i have

k&n CAI
dumped exauhst

· Out on bail
1,125 Posts
yea thats my buddy. he just got it in, but they made the vids while i was at the warped tour. when i got back it was raining bad so i havent had a ride in it yet. when i get my turbo installed we will make some vids of us, and my friends new '04 cobra.

· 2008 Project?
2,985 Posts
SRT4Banger said:
heres the vid, i no its "just a neon" as all of u put it but i put it in the boost section for a particular reason, i wanted to no wat u guys with the cybernation kits think. i in no way want to flaim any one, i just want to know wat some of u guys with the turbo rsx's think and if u think i can hang with yall now.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDUxODk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

ps i have

k&n CAI
dumped exauhst

considering that you could already hang with most FI rsx cars nearly stock, i will go ahead and assume that you can beat most now except stage 2s and up .

· You really paid for that?
1,564 Posts
jsimon9633 said:
considering that you could already hang with most FI rsx cars nearly stock, i will go ahead and assume that you can beat most now except stage 2s and up .
I know we are from the same camp and all but, tell me you have not lost to an srt 4. The only advantage they have, which turns out to be there only disadvantage, is there small as turbo. It spools quick. I have never lost to one or even come close to getting beat. The slower you go the harder they are going to pull your from a start. But as the story goes on, it only get worse.

BTW nice vids.

· Absolute Pro-Formance
9,890 Posts
Nice videos.... lmfao @ 'oh shit cops'

How old are you and how much do you pay on insurance?

· Banned
1,261 Posts
SRT4Banger said:

ps i have

k&n CAI
dumped exauhst
Dyno?

P.S. I thought you use a short-ram and not a CAI on a turbo car?

· Absolute Pro-Formance
9,890 Posts
James S said:
Yeah, get a better camera operator.

Definately well needed, and the car sounds great!

· 2008 Project?
2,985 Posts
RSX_Turbo_9psi said:
I know we are from the same camp and all but, tell me you have not lost to an srt 4. The only advantage they have, which turns out to be there only disadvantage, is there small as turbo. It spools quick. I have never lost to one or even come close to getting beat. The slower you go the harder they are going to pull your from a start. But as the story goes on, it only get worse.

BTW nice vids.

ummm no but this guy has stage 2 and boosting 20lbs, stock srt4 boost 14 lbs so thats a diff beast

i have not yet lost to a stock srt4 or midly modded but 20lbs?

thats a diff story havent raced one yet.

· You really paid for that?
1,564 Posts
jsimon9633 said:
nm then i still think i can take him

every srt4 ive raced they maybe get a jump from dig then by top of 3rd im pulling away.
Now thats what I like to hear.... lol

I have a vid on my older computer of me racing a SRT-4 on 25 psi.... or so he says. Lemme look for it.

· 2008 Project?
2,985 Posts
RSX_Turbo_9psi said:
Now thats what I like to hear.... lol

I have a vid on my older computer of me racing a SRT-4 on 25 psi.... or so he says. Lemme look for it.

prob lying 25psi would be like more than 320whp or so and with the amount of tq they make he should of taken you

25psi and no engine management? woudlnt that go over the efficiency range fo the turbo they come with?

hrms

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.