Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

20lbs!! jsut installd St2 SRT-4

2K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  XxThInKxX 
#1 · (Edited)
VID!!!!20lbs!! jsut installd St2 SRT-4

heres the vid, i no its "just a neon" as all of u put it but i put it in the boost section for a particular reason, i wanted to no wat u guys with the cybernation kits think. i in no way want to flaim any one, i just want to know wat some of u guys with the turbo rsx's think and if u think i can hang with yall now.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDUxODk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

ps i have

k&n CAI
dumped exauhst

#27 ·
SRT4Banger said:
well a stock srt w/ st2 put down 270, i have intake and dumped exhaust so im hoping at least 285 whp and 310wtq
Are you on crack dude? Where did you see a stock srt w/S2 dyno 270?

Right now most guys are dynoing REAL low with S2. Like 240-250 range. Why? The S2 pcm does some wierd stuff on the dyno when it doesn't see 100mph winds flood the radiator and engine compartment. Usually dyno facilities have small fans. However the performance on the street is another thing. Most trap consitantly between 104-106 without turbo toys and 108-109 with turbo toys (100 octane fuel) in the 1/4.

Mopar ratings for Stage 2 are 265hp/280 tq without turbo toys and
280 hp/300 tq with toys.

If you only have S2, intake and exhaust you will NOT dyno 285 hp. Good luck though. :dontknow:

#28 ·
kracker said:
some of them are "quick", but not quick enough....lol. There was this guy at the track (1/8 mile) and he had the mopar stage I upgrade and full m+h slicks. I still beat him with my time of 8.46 vs his 8.52...plus i trapped 4 mph faster than him.
I would HOPE you had beat him. With all the time and money spent on the turbo kit and bottom end build up, I'd hate for you to lose. :thumbsup:

What is a 8.46 by the way? Like a 13.0 or 13.1 in the 1/4?

#30 ·
evo77 said:
I would HOPE you had beat him. With all the time and money spent on the turbo kit and bottom end build up, I'd hate for you to lose. :thumbsup:

What is a 8.46 by the way? Like a 13.0 or 13.1 in the 1/4?

Well you also have to figure that a car on slicks (even more so on fwd) will get out of the hole a lot faster than say someone like me on street tires. He pulled something like a 2.01 60' and mine was about 2.23. In the 1/8 mile, the 60' is about 98% of the race. Its kinda hard to guess what that would be in the 1/4, but from what Ive seen its anywhere from 12.65-xxx. Turbo cars are weird b/c after the 1/8 is where they shine. BTW, my trap speed was 90.2mph. :eek: . Soon Ill have a 12.5 slip under my belt....on street tires.

#32 ·
kracker said:
Well you also have to figure that a car on slicks (even more so on fwd) will get out of the hole a lot faster than say someone like me on street tires. He pulled something like a 2.01 60' and mine was about 2.23. In the 1/8 mile, the 60' is about 98% of the race. Its kinda hard to guess what that would be in the 1/4, but from what Ive seen its anywhere from 12.65-xxx. Turbo cars are weird b/c after the 1/8 is where they shine. BTW, my trap speed was 90.2mph. :eek: . Soon Ill have a 12.5 slip under my belt....on street tires.
Your clutch is your friend......(wink,wink) TCS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.