Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
there was a dyno post not too long ago with a stock exhaust '06 with a dcrh, blueprint stg 2 cams and valvetrain, and a cai that got pretty close. 220 something i think...

·
Premium Member
15,843 Posts
if i'm not mistaken i think he made in the neighborhood of 300 with it... i know he had a stock cat. this was with a supercharger btw.

·
Registered
883 Posts
says the nublet...
lol...just because i don't post much i'm far from new at all of this.

really??? any links or dyno to prove your point??
I will try to find my dyno sheet and post it,with stock cat and 05 exhaust i put down 270hp and 180tq at evans tuning.

·
Mangekyou Sharingan!
2,433 Posts
if i'm not mistaken i think he made in the neighborhood of 300 with it... i know he had a stock cat. this was with a supercharger btw.
since this is all motor we assume he means by going all motor....

·
Mangekyou Sharingan!
2,433 Posts
Hes not a noob, and hes right.
the only way he's pulling that off all motor is with a built bottom end i.e more displacement....stock 2 liter with stock exhaust ain't gonna do it...

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
the only way he's pulling that off all motor is with a built bottom end i.e more displacement....stock 2 liter with stock exhaust ain't gonna do it...
No he has a blower.

But if u want an "all motor" to do it.

Stroker kit... as i said before.

If u want 230WHP out of an 05 Exhaust. A Nice Header, Cams, Intake Manifold, CAI, K pro Should come close. If close doesnt cut it, then get a half decent cat back and that should be enough.

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
You'll put down more then 230 whp.....but you don't want to run a 100shot on a stock motor.

·
Mangekyou Sharingan!
2,433 Posts
No he has a blower.

But if u want an "all motor" to do it.

Stroker kit... as i said before.

If u want 230WHP out of an 05 Exhaust. A Nice Header, Cams, Intake Manifold, CAI, K pro Should come close. If close doesnt cut it, then get a half decent cat back and that should be enough.
i'm talking about threadstarter...i know with cams and exhaust 230 is attainable i done did it :run:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts