Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't shift to second gear if the car rev is higher than 7k to do it I have to wait the rev to go lower... I have a 2002 RSX type S.. Could it be the clutch fluid?

thanks,

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
Is this when you just turn on the car? Also, do you slam the hell out of it when you are spirit driving?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This problem happens every time I let the rev go beyond 7K... I seldom go hard on the car like once every 2 month for 5 min.

·
Honda4Life
1,501 Posts
Dealer will cost you an arm and leg to have it fixed....try to buy an extended warranty for your car....and get it fixed under the warranty..... its cheaper that way...

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
I can't shift to second gear if the car rev is higher than 7k to do it I have to wait the rev to go lower... I have a 2002 RSX type S.. Could it be the clutch fluid?

thanks,
I kinda have the same problem. But its only when I try to shift fast. Mine is still under warranty. They told me to bring it in and try to recreate it for them so they can tell whats going on. haha Ill keep ya posted.

Amsoil MTF and energy suspension motor mount inserts. this fixed all my tranny problems.
Are you for real? That really helped?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts