Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Actually I ended up going with the clear Spyder ones for fog light. What color would give the best light. Also I read that hid dont work well on headlight if u have the stock housings? Is this accurate. If not what color for the headlights?

·
Vendor
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Hi,

Your vehicle's headlights will have some light bleed above the cut off however we have had many clubrsx members upgrade their stock headlights with an H1 HID kit and the results have been very positive! Can you confirm what fitment bulb your new fog lights use? I know that the OEM RSX fogs use an h11 bulb however I am not 100% positive about the spyder product.

Steve

·
Vendor
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Hi,
In that case you would need to order an H11 HID kit to upgrade the fog lights and an H1 HID kit to order the low beams. Keep in mind that when it comes to selecting color temperature, the higher you go in terms of "K" or "Kelvin" the less actual useable light output you get.

Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yellow RSX Fog lights

Hi, i want to place an order on some yellow RSX fog lights.. the look I'm going for is like the one in the picture (exactly like the second pic)
I already have 3000k HID Kit installed in my current fogs but it doesn't give the same yellow look i want.. everyone is telling me i need to change the housing. What do you recommend? Thanks.

Absolutely. We sell both 3000k Yellow HID bulbs and 3000k HID Kits.

Here are some pictures of our Volt 3000k HID kit installed in Acura RSX fog lights:

Steve

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi I have a question for my 02 rsx type s, so I want to get fog lights and I lve been lookig at different brands, spec d, spyder ect.and ones on ebay but I want to get the extreme hid kit with the Phillips xenon bulbs from xenondepot, so basically I'm asking what are a good pair of foglights to house those Phillips hids and i kinda like the spec d smoke color ones but maybe there crap idk,also will any foglight brand house those Phillips bulbs?Thankyou for any answers!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have projector headlamps on my rsx. What kit do i get? I want the same look as in the pic posted earlier in the thread. What fog light do i get?

·
Vendor
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
rsx95: Can you confirm what fitment bulb your projector headlights use? Aftermarket projector headlights can use bulbs that are different from the OEM headlight, so it's hard for me to advise which bulb you need specifically.

Fogs: Are you thinking of upgrading the fogs to HID? If so, I would go with 3000k.
Steve

101 - 119 of 119 Posts