Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

3 paintball guns for sale!! and possibly airsoft

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  mr.ricer 
#1 · (Edited)
NEW PRICE! $250
First gun for sale is an electric JT quadra paintball gun, is it has un cap feature and a cap feauture. the uncap feature lets the gun shoot as fast as you can rock th trigger and the cap feature lets you shoot as fast as the hopper can feed. on uncap i have the shot the gun at 15 BPS ( balls per second ). but the only thing is the hoppers that come with gun only feed at 9 and 12 balls per second. one electric hopper has a built in eye sensor so it doesnt feed when there is ball in front of the eye so as soon as you shoot it will feed but stops whn your not shooting. it is a really good gun, ive only used it twice because i had to many hobbies and never got back into paintballing and ended up getting into airsoft. it also comes with a 3000 PSI COMPRESSED AIR tank not co2. The gun does not come with a battery because i over charged it and it died. but it does come with a charger for the gun.
http://www.directpaintball.com/JT-Quadra-Paintball-Guns-P7328.aspx

the second is a tippman 98 custom. it shoots perfectly fine, it doesnt have the rocking trigger as the jt quadra done. this gunn is more simple it isnt electric you just need C02. this gun comes with a co2 tank and a gravity fed hopper.
http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=1239

the third gun is a piranha r6. the grip iscracked and it isnt working right working ther is something wrong with the bolt.. it doesnt exactly shoot straight but is good for beginners. itis a very simple gun.it also comes with a c02 tank and a gravity fed hopper.

before use these guns need to be lubed because i havent taken them out in a bout a year. they comes with allen wrenches for chonoing the gun and other purposes.

im looking to get 250 but price is NEGOTIABLE. i just want to get these out of the house theyre just taking up room. i dont paintball anymore.

im also open to trades. will accept parts for 2005 acura rsx. wheels, exhuast..anything just lemme know what you got.

also i dont know how much shipping is going to be for this to anywhere because ive never shipped anything and i dont know how the shipping works.

if your interested text me 928-388-9506. sorry for the crappy pics its the best my phone can do lol. price is negotiable.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Hey dude, as someone who played some speed ball, the reason why these guns are not selling is probably because they're just not very desirable becase they're outdated. Probably best that you just keep em and use em with your friends. Get as much fun as you can out of them. Fully upped SP Ions are selliing for $150 these days (the RSX of paintball guns lol).

#8 ·
well i dont need em. our speedball course got shut down a while ago so i have no use. i just want them gone. people can throw me offers for what they wanna pay, they dont gotta pay the 300. i was just hoping i could get that so i could do some stuff to my rsx lol.

i know theyre outdated but the JT quadra still kicks ass lol and the tippman works great. i only used em 3 times i think? :thumbsup: so theyre in great condition. except for the pirahnna lol. ive been meaning to put up pics of everything up for sale but i dont got a camera really :/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.