Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have this Idle air control mounting block from Kpowered Industries and I've been trying to install this for some time now just so I can have good idle during the winter. My issue is that every time I install the block it surges I have checked for any vacuum leaks and all my vacuum lines and they're all good. once I remove the block again and disabled the iacv in KPRO and there's no issue with idle. But as soon as I hook up the block again and enable IACV it surges. I would like to also point out that I have no issues with idle with the IACV not being installed. Can this block even work with a built motor like mine? Idle Air Control Valve Mounting Block

My Setup for the intake system:
S2 Ultra Race Intake manifold
S2 Pro 90 mm TB
4'' CAI

·
Super Moderator
612 Posts
Can this block even work with a built motor like mine? I
What do you declare a built motor as? You forgot to share those details, you did list a few bolt-ons but they would not define a built motor correctly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you declare a built motor as? You forgot to share those details, you did list a few bolt-ons but they would not define a built motor correctly.
Yeah I just listed what would be considered the intake system but this is my set up
k20/k24
CP 12.7 comp 88mm bore
Wiesco R1 rods
Race bearings
Port and polished head
Super tech valve train
Skunk 2 stage 3 cams
Skunk 2 exhaust cam gear
1000cc dw injectors
450 fuel pump
Plus the stuff i mentioned above.

·
Super Moderator
612 Posts
Yeah I just listed what would be considered the intake system but this is my set up
k20/k24
CP 12.7 comp 88mm bore
Wiesco R1 rods
Race bearings
Port and polished head
Super tech valve train
Skunk 2 stage 3 cams
Skunk 2 exhaust cam gear
1000cc dw injectors
450 fuel pump
Plus the stuff i mentioned above.
good stuff