Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Acura RSX Type-S / Type-R conversion - 300hp NA
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here! this is my 1st post.

My name is Ravi, I'm the owner of CSF radiators. (www.CSFrace.com)

This was my sister's car - high school graduation present back in 2005 / I took it from her about 5 years ago, and in August 2019, I started to rebuild the car into a high performance daily driver that was both top of the line SHOW and GO

Ready for a track day or a car show.

I'll start with this picture.

More specs on the car can be found here:CSF RSX - CSF Racing

·
Registered
375 Posts

This was my sister's car - high school graduation present back in 2005 / I took it from her about 5 years ago, and in August 2019, I started to rebuild the car into a high performance daily driver that was both top of the line SHOW and GO

View attachment 565266
Damn dude! That's pretty hostel taking your sister's ride...Still there's no shame in your game. SWEET! Please continue to give details, as your worth it.

·
:)
15,538 Posts
sick ride man. I love the titanium intake. Where did you get it from? This forum isn't what it used to be. There isn't many people on here anymore and forum traffic is horrible.

·
Registered
33 Posts
L

View attachment 565266
looks sick! Very nice work.
Please tell me how you plumbed that catch can.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Love those weld beads on that intake very nice. That color combo is sick. I can see one go to the valve cover breather but the other one must be missing or hidden. Bump for wanting to know where your return line for catch can goes is it just atmosphere as in vents to air? I do see that it is the moroso from jegs possibly had that same one on my mustang.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just a fyi the right injector appears to not be clipped in all the way to the fuel rail the plug is not straight like the others dead giveaway. Bottom o ring could get damaged from prolonged use like this and start leaking fuel.

·
Registered
247 Posts
MotoIQ Mike Kojima is always enjoyable to watch. Curious are you going to port the rbc? That would alleviate the low end power loss with it and also curious what is the camber setup since Mr. Kojima didn't mention that.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Are you in So Cal? How do you pass smog with that set up? Or do you R/R components in order to pass smog for both visual and OBD port test?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you in So Cal? How do you pass smog with that set up? Or do you R/R components in order to pass smog for both visual and OBD port test?
Sorry bro - you gotta know someone 👮🏽‍♀️

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you guys haven't checked out part 1 of my blog - on how the build came about - you can check it out here:

Part 2 will be dropping tomorrow - some awesome pro-photography to go along with the story - please check it out and let me know what you think! 🙏🏼

1 - 12 of 12 Posts