Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading about this 32 piece kit on here and everyone says they got theirs off of ebay. I've been watching ebay for some time now and I haven't seen this kit. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one. Thanks

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
aci said:
I've been reading about this 32 piece kit on here and everyone says they got theirs off of ebay. I've been watching ebay for some time now and I haven't seen this kit. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one. Thanks
try to find a user by the name of Trimking on ebay. he has them.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
iVTEC Type-S said:
try to find a user by the name of Trimking on ebay. he has them.
i got mine from trimking1 on ebay. he doesnt seem to sell them on there anymore though. so find, email and ask him if he can get you one. fyi everyone asks me, did that CF come stock? they say it fits so well that it looks stock :dontknow:

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
check out crsx for sale forums..ive seen some here and there before but i dont remember them being 32 pieces. that does sound like alot. but once you get it in, make sure to take pictures and post em up :thumbsup:

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
last tim ei saw the 32pc. kit from trimking1, the price was 180.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the info. was that 36 pc kit pricey seeing as you got it from a shop?

·
Class: Now in Session
16,561 Posts
I was looking online for a carbon fiber dash kit for my car too. I wasn't having any luck on e-bay. I found this site that has a 31 piece kit for a base/manual (what i have). Would anyone pay $250 for it? They also had a 56-piece deluxe kit for the type-S, only downfall is depending on the color you choose it runs anywhere from $400-$500. So if anyone gets to urge to just blow some cash one day, here's the site burlwooddash.com

·
norcal member
27,851 Posts
yea those kits cost alot...im not sure if its all worth it.....any1 try using the cf vinyl and cutting it to fit?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SubZer03 said:
I was looking online for a carbon fiber dash kit for my car too. I wasn't having any luck on e-bay. I found this site that has a 31 piece kit for a base/manual (what i have). Would anyone pay $250 for it? They also had a 56-piece deluxe kit for the type-S, only downfall is depending on the color you choose it runs anywhere from $400-$500. So if anyone gets to urge to just blow some cash one day, here's the site burlwooddash.com
I went to this site and it looks as if you can get a 32 pc. kit for the type s for 230 which is still pretty high for something like this. but at least i know where i can get it now. i'm talking to trimking1 now to see if he can get any more of the kits he was selling i'll let you know what i find out.

·
28,748 Posts
RiceCooknDC5 said:
yea those kits cost alot...im not sure if its all worth it.....any1 try using the cf vinyl and cutting it to fit?
They are worth it. Its real carbon fibre with polyurethane on top. Very high quality and they look awesome (I have Red CF on my black interior). However, my kit was very high quality, but some pieces could've been better. Overall I really like it. And i'm sorry, but CF vinyl is the ugliest thing. Its black with silver dots. Looks horrible, looks and is cheap, and doesn't have the 3D effect that CF has.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
crazy said:
They are worth it. Its real carbon fibre with polyurethane on top. Very high quality and they look awesome (I have Red CF on my black interior). However, my kit was very high quality, but some pieces could've been better. Overall I really like it. And i'm sorry, but CF vinyl is the ugliest thing. Its black with silver dots. Looks horrible, looks and is cheap, and doesn't have the 3D effect that CF has.
i agree. the only part i dont like about my kit is that one peice has a backwards weave pattern from the rest, and i wish there were a few more places it covered

1 - 20 of 27 Posts