Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
05 G35 6MT
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to post this story that JUST happened to me, one of my favorites...
Im driving to 24 hour fitness tonight around 11pm and right before i turn into the gym i see a 350z convertible at the light in front of me. the light turns great so i coast up next to him, rev my engine a bit, and he takes off, i get behind him and he turns right onto the next street, he cruises up the hill and i am still trying to make up ground. the light ahead turns red, and we both stop. i roll down my window because i see he is trying to say something, and he replies with:
"guess its time to buy a new car"
I laugh and he looks at me with a somewhat dirty look just staring, mind you this is a 40-45 year old man, total mid life crisis car, so I reply:
"lets go on green"
he gives me a dirty look and STARES so i say:
"hey man its just for fun, chill"
and he says:
"ok, ill even give you a head start"
so the light turns green, and obviously i beat him, (or i probably wouldnt be posting this) by about a car, and when we approach the next light he responds:
"thats why i bought these brakes, stops on a dime"
I start laughing and say:
"dude you just got owned" x2
and he responds again with how his car stops on a dime, and quickly turns into the next residential neighborhood

anyway that was the funniest racing experience i have had, so i thought i would share

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
must have not been a HR motor huh..lol @ sore loser and the brakes comment

convertible Z's ftmfl, good kill. damn cocky ass drivers

·
:P \|/
691 Posts
haha but you only won by a car which was funny

either way nice to shut dumb ppl up that think their car is the shit when it isnt

its always funny when a honda beats an sti or an evo the driver always feels like a douche

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
why would your brake pads be under your "go" section of mods? Dont they make you "stop on a dime", not go faster?

·
Banned
31,438 Posts
why would your brake pads be under your "go" section of mods? Dont they make you "stop on a dime", not go faster?
yah dude breaks are stop.
but yah Z drivers are Gay nice kill, but if i were to get the chance to drive a 6speed with an intake and cat delte, id own phils-s semi bolton type-s and i wouldnt be gay period

·
gone
10,236 Posts
haha but you only won by a car which was funny

either way nice to shut dumb ppl up that think their car is the shit when it isnt

its always funny when a honda beats an sti or an evo the driver always feels like a douche

hahah damn thats funny. ive made a lot of ppl feel pretty stupid

·
Certified Master Brewer
12,224 Posts
dont knock all Z drivers, thats just stereotyping

·
del
7,360 Posts
Technically brake pads are "go" in that they make you accelerate in the opposite direction you're traveling.

·
05 G35 6MT
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i love how this old man, with a fucking GTO, talks shit on RSX boards. why dont you find a GTO message board, have you ever heard the expression, "pick on someone your own size" or in your case AGE, both apply.

grow up and GTFO

·
05 G35 6MT
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
:P \|/
691 Posts
i love how this old man, with a fucking GTO, talks shit on RSX boards. why dont you find a GTO message board, have you ever heard the expression, "pick on someone your own size" or in your case AGE, both apply.

grow up and GTFO
hes not an old man at all

and he hasn't always had his gto he got it recently

and hes not picking on you hes just part of the RSX vs. all asshole crew which was around before you were even a member on this board

:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts