Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
d[-_-]b
11,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went after school for a few pics. I know everyone is still gunna flame on the color of the wheels. but if you wanna do that, go do it in the thread that i made for the wheels. let me know what you think about the looks of the car and/or the photography. im not the greatest at taking pics so go easy on me.

and i know the rear is lowered and the front isn't. didnt have to time to lower the front. plan on doing it later this week, along with painting the wheels back to white or paint them gold, one of the other. put here are pics

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Went after school for a few pics. I know everyone is still gunna flame on the color of the wheels. but if you wanna do that, go do it in the thread that i made for the wheels. let me know what you think about the looks of the car and/or the photography. im not the greatest at taking pics so go easy on me.

and i know the rear is lowered and the front isn't. didnt have to time to lower the front. plan on doing it later this week, along with painting the wheels back to white or paint them gold, one of the other. put here are pics

okay, so wheres the pics of the monster truck with pink wheels?!?!?!?

·
JWOWWWW
94,387 Posts
i don't think its that bad, just get it lowered and take the center caps off. it'd be look better i think

·
SuwoopinK20Z
1,830 Posts
like the over all look of the car, IDK about the ITR badges though but to each their own so if you like it then :thumbsup:

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Wouldn't it be easier to just photoshop your wheels? Then having to paint them all the time? hehe JK, very unique, Gold/bronze would look good.

·
Random Laos Guy
1,443 Posts
unique. I think your car would look good dumped evenly all the way around +rep

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
nothing wrong with being different! nice job on not being afraid to get flamed!

·
:)
15,563 Posts
orange wheels ftw!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts