Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
DC5-R (車両型式に&#1
2,744 Posts
black one looks nice guy in shorts looks like huong from better luck tomorrow ahaha..not to be gay or anything :]

·
v slow pos v
919 Posts
He made my car look like shit lol. It's all good...it was pretty windy outside.

·
v slow pos v
919 Posts
Yep...tripod would be nice. Yeah those are TSX rims on the RSX.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Worst photoshoot ever. No formation, no...thing worth commenting on. Tripods, steady hands, a nice camera...all help.

Do both PWP owners have the CF Type-R spoiler? That's cute. :)

·
Vietnamese Singer
28,049 Posts
Worst photoshoot ever. No formation, no...thing worth commenting on. Tripods, steady hands, a nice camera...all help.

Do both PWP owners have the CF Type-R spoiler? That's cute. :)
Better than people taking pics of their car in the garage in which 1/5 of the car takes up the whole God damn picture lol :coffee:

·
Registered
23,481 Posts
yikes what is up with the pwp on the right? is the hood blue and cf??? never was a fan of cf replica spoilers either ....but i like NBP

·
v slow pos v
919 Posts
is the BOM nam? and if i know my information then that white type s is my friends car that he wrecked....and the cf hood painted blue on the sides is from a friend also

Yeah that's Nam and I'm the NBP one. Don't know about the wrecked white one though. About the blue cf hood...he plans on painting the sides white when he has a chance. Man it sucks the pics are so damn SHITTY!!!!:firemad:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts