Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching around for pictures of the xenondepot 4100 kits, and I noticed that some threads call them 4300; whereas, others are 4100. Are there two different HID kits, or are half the people calling them the wrong k for some reason?

While I'm at it, will 4100k be pure white, or white with a tint of yellow? I'm planning on getting a set, but would go for a higher k if it has some yellow

Thanks

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
well my XD HIDs (advertised as 4100k on the website) came with 4300k stickers on the box for the bulbs... either way, I’m sure the difference is not noticeable compared to the difference between 4100k and 5000k or 6000k.

·
keepn' it clean
2,555 Posts
LandSpeed said:
Here are some pics with the hid's installed, the last one is with the brights on for a color comparison.
i'd like to see some night pics, it's a lot easier to see the real effect of hid's at night

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow.. the pictures at night look a lot better.. looks kinda yellowish during the day
thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
743 Posts
np...I wanted to post some 4100k pics because when I was searching all I could seem to find were 5k and 6k, glad you like :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts