Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, i wanted to start a thread from the beginning before i started to mod my baby. She is an 04 NBP Type S. I got her with about 60,000 miles. Heres some reference pics to start with.
I know she is dirty, but its been rainin every other day so i really havent had time to wash her.

The first mod will be pinstripe/dealer decal removal and then a nice wash and wax lol.

·
:)
15,563 Posts
camera phone?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
As of now i have waiting....

Injen Cold Air Intake (CRSX EDITION!!)

KONIG 17" Black Zero Redline Edition

On the way...

OE JDM Front Bumper w/ ITR Lip
OE JDM Rear Bumper w/ ITR Lip
OE JDM ITR Side Skirts
OE JDM ITR Wing
OE JDM Front/Rear Red "H"
OE JDM Integra
Nitto NeoGens 205/40/17 to wrap the Konigs

I will post pics when everything else arrives.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Sweet sounds of VTEC
1,626 Posts
Sweet deal. Im kinda jealous; sometimes I wish I could start fresh and leave out all of the wastes of money/dumb mistakes I made along the way. By any chance, when you say "tha R-O-C", do you mean Rochester, NY?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
those are beastly rims. but that spoiler, not a fan.
i have an itr spoiler on the way

Sweet deal. Im kinda jealous; sometimes I wish I could start fresh and leave out all of the wastes of money/dumb mistakes I made along the way. By any chance, when you say "tha R-O-C", do you mean Rochester, NY?
nah r-o-c = rockland... wayyyyy south of rochester lol

and jdm blackouts will be coming once i get money, for now i might have to deal with DIY

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.