Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm back again with a new number. Still stock motor, but now I'm taking a little more care of this baby. Didnt want to run more than 20lb's of boost on pump gas, so this is on sunoco 116. I was aiming for 600whp but the injectors are reading 100% duty cycle, and the fuel columns are at 10,000 once we hit 539whp.

At 25psi made 539whp 374tq, which was as high as we could tune the car. Turned up the boost and just kept a close eye on my wideband. The car was .5 a point leaner than it likes to be but it is still in a safe range (if it we were able to richen it up, it would easily pick up another 10whp). Finished at 560whp 392tq @26psi.

Now time to finish up my fuel surge tank, speak to hondata for these duty cycle settings, get a 5bar map sensor, and then try again for 600whp. :laughing:

P.S. I have not even tried to jump on it on the street at all. On the way home in 4th gear on my radials, i partialled it for a second in 4th gear and the car just skated as if I had donuts on the front and then I let off. I'm not going to push it on the street at this power level because 1 I cant believe it didnt pop already, and 2 the car is already out of fuel.

Here is a dyno sheet, my friend is hosting the video for me right now should hopefully have it up by the end of the night.

Attachments

·
Registered
734 Posts
That is absoultily amazing that the stock motor can put out those kinda numbers!! You are a magician man :)

·
One of the 1st 500+hp k's
1,625 Posts
yep hes got the record for stock motor. And he also accomplished his personal task of beating my numbers.

Big up!!! Speed...................

·
Billy Ball is in effect
7,013 Posts
That is SERIOUSLY fucking impressive. Ive seen a stock k24a2 w/ Rev Hard manifold +Gt35R dyno 590 whp ad 450 wtq, but It blew up on its first track run lol. Congrats on the awesome work.

Keep up the sick work. That stock motor is a glutton for punishment.

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
sickk

·
Banned
5,105 Posts
gad daaayyuumm thats sik, nice numbers

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.