Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
iVtec Do You?
1,205 Posts
Clutch and flywheel, vacuum lines, motor mounts, 3" exhaust, fuel lines, fuel pressure reg, mini battery and custom bracket.

·
Registered
14,880 Posts
Doesnt sound like something he knew about @ the time of sale
idk i responded to his thread about the flex's he was selling i bought them and they show up...they were SS's if i knew they were ss's i woulda passed...and when i contacted him he said oh well...then made excuses about how i paid $$$ for them and i should be happy bc it was less then new...so i hope the cusco cage doesnt turn out to be a Harness bar instead of a 6 point cage... :dontknow:

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
bluek20a - i never even knew about that, if you might of said something i might have been able to get it rebuilt by turbonetics under warranty.

srt2004n - i told you you could get your money back....they were ss-p's not just ss, i even said it was my fault because they weren't my coils i was just selling them for somebody. You said you were fine with them after i offered you the refund. And as far as what you're saying i said, I never even said that, only thing i said was if they are ss-p's then it's still a good deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts