Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Chįlläxn
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
edit - ended up not buying the damaged car.

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,240 Posts
if it's a salvage from something like Katrina or another flood you'll need a new wiring harness. if the wiring has been cut and spliced several times for assorted aftermarket goods, then a new harness might still be the easiest method unless you can find all of the problem points and correct them. if there are blown fuses, you need to find out why they blew.

·
Chįlläxn
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
he said the owner before him tried to swap the interior to ebony interior. then i think something got messed up. i don't think it's damaged by flood or whatever cuz we're in california. anyhow, does anyone know how much it would cost me to repair it if i buy the car?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry to be so negative, but I'd pass on that car. Mine has a bad electrical connection going to my MAP and throttle position sensor which at times causes my car to drive like crap and I'm having the damndest time trying to find a replacement to it for less than $1500 and that's just the part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.