Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, bla.....

finally found the flashing. so i installed today, took maybe 3 hrs... all of you had problems with stuff, i plugged it in and it worked. :dontknow:

for mounting the ballasts.... umm....did someone not tell me something, or am i just the first one that realized this....

they fit exactly on spot on the bottom of the housing....i used one screw, and they were held on the other end by the force of the bottom..... ( if you've ever seent he bottom of our housings, you know what i mean. )unfortunatly, i forgot to take a picture of that.. but i will show you the few i did take...

Attachments

·
what the problem is ?
744 Posts
looks good pepsi :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
can u do me a favor and axplain what the flashing is for :iamwiths:
cant wait 2 C it live

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
xenondepot 5k kit....... 485 shipped to your doorstep.

:thumbsup:

if you pull off our housings, our bulbs have a circle pattern and then an X on them, the x is where the pressure is held to keep the bulbs in place... the kit only has the circle, and so we need something for the thing to hold pressure on..

i'll probably scan the thing that i used, to you fools can just go buy the stuff and cut it, if you like my method.... hehe

·
No place like 127.0.0.1
1,029 Posts
WarmPepsi said:
the little thing you need to make out of the flashing.

I never knew you had to fabricate some kind of metal thingy to make it hold... What is it for?

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jamwong said:
I never knew you had to fabricate some kind of metal thingy to make it hold... What is it for?
as previously posted... :thumbsup:

WarmPepsi said:
if you pull off our housings, our bulbs have a circle pattern and then an X on them, the x is where the pressure is held to keep the bulbs in place... the kit only has the circle, and so we need something for the thing to hold pressure on..

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.